Ayurveda @2047: Celebration of Ayurveda Day
7th Ayurveda Day Celebration (23rd October 2022)
Ministry of Ayush, Government of India observes Ayurveda Day every year on Dhanawantari Jayanti (Dhanteras) since 2016. Ayurveda is perceived as one of the most ancient well documented system of medicine equally relevant in modern times, wherein prevention of disease and promotion of health are both given due consideration. Its holistic approaches whether for healthy individuals or for diseased ones remains unparalleled.
Objectives of Ayurveda Day (PERFECT)
- Promote Ayurveda into mainstream, globally.
- Explore the potential of Ayurveda to contribute towards National health policy & National Health programmes.
- Reduce the burden of disease and related morbidity and mortality by utilizing the potential of Ayurveda.
- Focus on strengths of Ayurveda and its unique treatment principles.
- Enhance conϐidence building in public for Ayurveda.
- Create a sense of awareness in today's generation and promote Ayurvedic principles of healing in society.
- To create awareness that Ayurveda is evidence based scientific medical system.
Ayurveda Day 2022
Ayurveda Day 2022 is being observed on 23rd October 2022. The Ayurveda Day celebrations are being held under the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav keeping an eye on Ayurveda @ 2047.
The theme of this year Ayurveda Day:
‘Har Din, Har Ghar Ayurveda’
‘Ayurveda Everyday, Ayurveda Everywhere' (AEAE)
Ayurveda Information e-kit can be downloaded from here