- National Mathematics Day was celebrated in collaboration with Mizoram Mathematics Society on22nd December, 2014 at Synod Conference Centre, Aizawl.State Level Mathematics Competition was held on 29th November, 2014 at four centres at Aizawl, Lunglei, Serchhip and Champhai. The competition was held in four levels namely V, VIII, X, XII standards. There were 1835 candidates out of 1860 applicants. On the day, the competition result was declared which was followed by prize distribution function.
- The 8th State Level Mathematics Competition was held on 27th November, 2015 at five centres at Aizawl, Lunglei, Serchhip, Kolasib and Champhai. The competition was held in four levels namely V, VIII, X and XII standards. There were 1870 candidates writing the competition out of 2015 applicants. The Prize distribution was held on December 22, 2015 during the celebration held at I & PR Auditorium, Aizawl and the prizes were distributed by Shri Lalsawta, Hon’ble Planning & Finance Minister, Govt. of Mizoram.
- The Second Mizoram Mathematics Congress was organized on 13th and 14th August, 2015 in collaboration with Mizoram Mathematics Society, Departments of UG & PG, Mizoram University at Lecture Hall, Department of Mathematics and Pachhunga University College.
- Technology Based Learning Mathematics Module for UG Students was organized in collaboration with Mizoram Mathematics Society from 15th-19th February, 2016 at Computer laboratory, Dept. of Mathematics, Pachhunga University College. Mathematics software such as Mathematics, Matlab, Geogebra etc. were introduced and demonstrated to participants with a view to enhance their learning and understanding abilities.
- Mathematics Summer Camp was organized during 28th March - 8th April, 2016 at Pachhunga University College, Aizawl. On the opening day, the programme was inaugurated by Dr. R.K. Lallianthanga, Chief Scientific Officer & Member Secretary, Mizoram Science, Technology & Innovation Council, Directorate of Science & Technology, Govt. of Mizoram. A total of 100 candidates were selected from Class-IX & XI students of various schools, 50 each from both the classes, to attend the programme.